Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know how to contact Dakine???
Thats his G in on the top!! Its got that nice grill...

Well... he said he was going to send me a grill.... and out of trust!
Hey why not I was thinkin!! Guys on this forum are pretty good guys... Right???
Well so I thought... I sent Dakine a check...he cashed it!
I got nothing!!!
So if anything!!! Take this as a WARNING... Cant trust um all!!!
But any info would be nice!!
I havent seen his name up on the forum lately???
Any one???:(

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I should!!!

Yeah...I got his name and address...
but its fifty bucks... Im pissed...but??? You know its fifty bucks!
I should do it just on principal, ya know???

Im going to do a poll...se how many others on the forum had this happen, or something similar???

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TRUE!!

But that trick wont work if he is reading this!!
haha!!
So you have been there too, huh??
On this forum, or just in general???
Yo ChrisOne..... take the poll!!

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Dakine showed up suddenly, posted his pics and stuck around for a bit...I'd never heard of him until recently and there is really noone on the forum that could vouch for him. I just hope too many people didn't get ripped. Did you get a phone number or anything?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Damn after he said that he wanted to make the grills for everyone thats the last I heard from him. I think that we should take his car off the top and put mines :cool: lol LOL Thats really messed up that he took the money I think that you should take some kind of legal action cause he rippin you off, and I think that there were some other people talkin on AF awhile ago sayin that they havent heard from him either..

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Small Claims Court for $50 ? $50 is not much and it wouldn't be worth the time and effort it would take to go to court.

Did Dakine mention that the product was shipped or anything? Maybe Dakine is working on your grill, but cashed the money before it was done. It's just hard to believe a fellow G owner would pull such a stunt.

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
G20Rob3 sees Dakine drive by everyday on his way to work, he was really interested in getting one of those grilles.

I tried to get him/her (have we figured that out) to join NWG20s and go to HIN with the group but had no reply. I guess they are just not interested in G20s. I have seen were people are totally into something and disapper before, I'm not too surprised.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah..

YEah.. I thought we were all kinna like a family
a brother hood of good taste... I mean we all picked the G didnt we??? haha

But hey... im with the others...I love this forum... and everytime I am here I just get reminded of gettin ripped off!!
I know my reasons are a bit selfish...but can you blame me???

We should take a poll on that too???
Do you really want a guy like that reppin our G crew????
But hey...its the car that tights...not the owner...
So it might be unfair to the G...haha to bad we cant ask him!!!

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Sounds like it might make a nice contest.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
bummer man, I hate to see things like this happen. I happens to me from the other end, we send out product, it doesnt get paid for or returned for no apparent reason. Still sucks either way. We handle these things thru a collection agency and loose 30% of the amount if we go that route.

I dont know what to tell you, small claims is an option, but for $50 its not worth it...I guess a lesson learned...

·
Registered
218 Posts
I think a contest would be a great idea. I think that Dakine's ride looks really good up there (especially with the red banner lettering and site design) but it could be cool to give someone else a chance too. Maybe we could even rotate pictures every few months or something?

Why don't we have a little "contest". Doesn't have to be anything official or fancy. Just give everyone a month or so to take the best pictures they can of their ride. The more artistic, the better. Then, we can make a thread with everyone's submissions and do a poll. Or b-b00gie and G-Forces could just pick the ones they like - whichever. But i think that rotating would be really great. We could even work the logo into the pictures in different ways (G then title, title then G, title with a G on each side, etc.). This could add some variety to the site and give people a reason to take "good" pics of their rides.

Heck, maybe even use a script that would randomly display a different pic each time the page loads. Of course, that would be a lot of work for b-b00gie, so that would have to be his deal to approve.

Also, once this is actually a whole site (as opposed to just a forum with nothing else) maybe there will be a "G20 of the month) section or something?

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Actually I had spoken with Kyle (G20.net Staffer) about this one day. I can't remember if I talked to Jason about it too. Probably not since we have way more important things going on right now. (Like how the **** to pay for running our own forum!)

Anyhow, I thought about rotating the logo car every month or two (or three) and vary car color and model. We dont discriminate P10's. ;)

Another option (dont even ask for this soon, but I *can* do it) is to have site "themes". You can pick the colors you'd like from a menu and the theme would be saved to your preferences. Throughout the site and forum your "theme" would be consistant along with a logo w/ car of your choice.

:square:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts