Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jus a question?

whats the difference in our regular SR20DE and the RED TOP one?

my friends found a place where its selling it for $800 for one
that same place is the only place that i have heard of to sell an S13 SR20DET wit ECU... crazy shit :monster:

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
I been there. Its an AWD SR20DET TURBO. Its St.Clair and Keele area I think. The turbo is seized. I wouldnt touch that engine because if the turbo is seized that means no maintenance and no maintenance I could only wonder what else is wrong with it.

Trust me I have seen that engine and I have inspected it before. I have even posted about it a few months ago. Hit the search button. It should appear in the engine section.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
but why would the guy say its a SR20DE not an AWD DET? people these days i tell you... yo GTA have you seen the shop on Midland??

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Haha, cuz the turbo is seized so lop that off, and it's just a SR20DE, no T.

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
They are SR20DE's regardless. Shops still know them by thier engine code which is SR20. The 'T' only signifies the turbo and most shops are too stupid to care about specifics.

I have been to the shop on midland they have a JDM and (2) DET's left. I took a guy from the SR20DE forum there to get his DET engine a few weeks ago. Here's his install picsCanadian DET

1 - 5 of 5 Posts