Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good news and bad news:

Good News : They found the guy who hit me at fault.
Bad News : Right Side of Car is Slightly Shifted Forward

Here's what happened... I was leaving my local tobacco store when a fucking German Shepherd ran right out in front of me. Being the big animal lover I am, I slammed on my brakes so I wouldn't hit the little bastard. Now, it wouldn't have even been a big deal.. but right as I stopped a HUGE ASS chevy truck hauled ass around a corner and just slammed right into me. At that time I wasn't even that mad that it happened, everyone was alright... So I turned off the engine and opened the door and the motherfucker decided to try drive away...

Hehehe... I dont fucking think so - What the fuck was this guy thinking... "Okay... duuuurrrrrr, i'm gonna outrun a sports sedan in my huge '95 chevy..." Anyways, I chased him down for about 5 miles (hehehe... 50mph in a 25mph zone - there we no other cars around, so nobody else would have been hurt by my reckless driving) and got his tag number, and got a good look at what he looked like.

Thankfully I live in a town small enough where a "hit and run" is big news... so there were 4 cop cars looking for him :) . They caught him - and he has insurance, so there's no problem there.

... Anyways... The Damage
(1) The bumper pretty much came completely off my car... No real damage to it besides a hole... lots of missing paint... oh... and it barely connects to the car anymore. I got it on good enough for the ride back home...
(2) Outer Tail Light is shattered
(3) The trunk is fucked - it's caved in about half an inch from where it should be.
(4) All the metal around the back tail light is fucked - that's gonna suck getting it repaired...
(5) Oops, forgot that G's are unibody... lol ... either way The right side of the car has slightly shifted forward

It's driveable... but screwed up.

... In the event that there is frame damage.. which I'm assuming would qualify it as "totaled" with the insurance company... Hello 2002 Maui Blue G20 - or possibly a 2004 G35.

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
damn another one....
i gotta drive back to cali in an hour and a half. an 8 hour drive. wish me luck.. hopefully you can get it repaired man

·
Registered
978 Posts
daamn what the heck everyone is getting into wrecks it seems.
sorry to hear about your car, glad everyone is okay. oh...and get the maui blue if you can :)

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Time to visit the hospital for a sore neck.
That will make sure Karma sticks it to the guy for leaving the scene!

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
this is gettin ridiculous...we'r droppin like flies here.
and iv got to drive back down to school today...

sorry to hear what happened man.
nice job gettin that guys tag numbers.
fuckin ass hole hit and run scum bags...
happened to me a couple months back and i never found
the person who did it. hope everything works out for you

·
Registered
20,852 Posts
Did it squish the camino tails?!?

BTW, if the insurance totals it and the fog lamps were to sort of fall into a cardboard box LMK.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
dude whats w/all these hit and runs?
@ least you'll get taken care of.
Good job getting that shmuck's plates!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts