Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
lol, nice. Just bought Team Dynamic rims off him. kept me well informed and great seller. Once i get the rims I will add on to the quality too ;)

update: received my rims, speedy delivery, A++ quality

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
Thomas is a good guy... easy going, trustworthy seller, & a valued repeat buyer as well. I've bought & sold wheels from him in the past, with no problems either way, & excellent communication. Always willing to accomodate during a sales transaction, which is becoming quite rare these days.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
978 Posts
Received my candy red AEM CAI in perfect working order! Great seller! A+

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
somehow our header got put on hold for delivery here in my town, and i didnt know about it, but he called and found out, so i went ahead and picked it up this afternoon, in great shape =) other than the one gasket, but that wasnt his fault :teeth:

good guy, and good transaction!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
mep said:
Five Star Seller * * * * * :thumbsup:

Another excellent transaction... I purchased & picked up a carbon fiber hood this time, which was in better-than-described condition, for s STEAL of a price. Thomas is a stand-up seller & I am very pleased with my purchase!

I hoghly recommend this seller, & encourage anyone to take advantage of his deals in the future.
original post can be found @:
http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?t=56555
-
-
-

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
excellent seller/excellent communication....very fast responses. Great to do business with, smooth transaction. Highly recommended seller...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
Another perfect transaction with RedCarDash... the best kind of buyer you could hope for: impulsive, with the means to feed his addiction :thumbsup:

Just kidding, but not really... thanks again Thomas, you have good taste in wheels buddy ;)

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Steller tranaction from Thomas.
One of the best sellers I have ever dealt with and I have bought a lot of stuff. :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts