Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PRICE REDUCTION!!! see last post

As some of you may know, my car was rear ended by a drunk driver... who tried to drive off... but I got his license plate # :)

Anyways... I'm going to be selling my aftermarket accessories... I would keep them, but in the case that the car must be totaled I wont be buying another G. I would love to, but I jsut cant justify it right now. I am 6'6" and I need a car that I dont have to worry about leg clearance with. In any case, the G has to go... :( .... These need to sell fast

First Up: 18" Wheels (Buyer of wheels get a free GTR badge)

Branzach Zeo 18" Wheels WITH Kelly Fierce 215/35/18 tires (560 miles on them... 99.2372384723 tread left) Slight curb rash - but it has been painted black in those places. No Bends.. No Cracks.

brand: ZEO
model: BZ-18
size: 18x7.5
offset: et42
bolt pattern: 4x114.3mm + 4x100mm
centerbore: 72mm (Nissan-specific hubcentric rings included)
construction: 1-piece

Second Up: Primera Camino Tails (P11) Bottom Set

Third Up: P11 Duals (Non-HID - Silver Housing) Currently on Order from Japan. Will Arrive Early Feburary.

Both the tail lights and the headlights were purchased from NismoG20T.

Fourth Up : Original Domiken CF Eyelids

PRICES:
Wheels + Tires = 825 + Shipping
Dualies = 450 Shipped Please PM me an offer if you just want the Inners/Corners
Camino Tails = Pending Please PM me an offer if you just want the Inners/Corners
Domiken CF Eyelids = $60 Shipped Currently Painted Maui Blue
Shipping to Contential USA Only (Eyebrows Excluded) - Meeting available if you live in SC/GA
Include an additional 3% + $.30 to cover fees

I'm not making any money off of these.. just trying to get back what I paid.

Prices are Negotiable. Please only post here if you are interested. PM me with shipping inquiries. Package Deals Available for People Who Buy Multiple Items

To Quote Domiken: Money Talks, Bullshit Walks No Dibs.

The pictures in this thread were borrowed from other user's posts. Hope you guys dont mind... Thanks :)

Price REDUCTION!!!!!! see last post

PRICE REDUCTION!!!!

Wheels and Tires : $775 + Shipping (Reduced from $825 + Shipping)
CF Eyebrow : $45 shipped (Reduced from $60 Shipped)
Camino Tails : PENDING (No Price Reduction)
Duals : 400 + Shipping (Reduced from $450 Shipped)

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
are you willing to part out the Camino tails? i only want the inner trunk segments.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, my car is not dropped - and I had no problems whatsoever with rubbing :). In-fact, they are the best driving wheels I have ever had on my car, and the tires are rather amazing IMHO.

Thomas

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Hmmm, I'm planning on a drop in the near future. Tein springs so I'm not sure how the 18's would do under that. I'll do some pondering. Thanks for the info Thomas, D

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually, come to think of it I was told that the 215/35/18 tires were the best tires to get if you're planning a drop. I'm not really suspension savvy - so I cant guarantee you wouldn't have rubbing with a major drop.

GOOD LUCK!!! Make sure to post pics when you drop it :)

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
davew7 said:
Hmmm, I'm planning on a drop in the near future. Tein springs so I'm not sure how the 18's would do under that. I'll do some pondering. Thanks for the info Thomas, D

had the same size tires on my 18's. no rubbing issues whatsoever. I now have 225/40's and they rub. rolled my fenders and Im all good now...

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ugly said:
had the same size tires on my 18's. no rubbing issues whatsoever. I now have 225/40's and they rub. rolled my fenders and Im all good now...
Thanks for the info, Ugly!

SgtDGun said:
whats the offset on those rims?
brand: ZEO
model: BZ-18
size: 18x7.5
offset: et42
bolt pattern: 4x114.3mm + 4x100mm
centerbore: 72mm (Nissan-specific hubcentric rings included)
construction: 1-piece

I will be busy all day today (January 15, 2007). I will be back online tonight. Sorry for the inconvenience

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
mvppalisades said:
u selling the headlight housing? not the dual one, the stock one in ur car?
Sorry, no. Please stay on topic here, guys. I need to sell this stuff asap.

Ugly said:
just kidding, theyre not for sale anymore...
http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?t=57662
The stock tails were damage in the wreck - which is they those aren't for sale anymore. The stock headlights aren't for sale anymore because I've decided to keep them on the car for insurance reasons.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Price Reduction Shoot me offers. (Everything WILL be put on Ebay Friday Night and the prices will not be this low)

Price Reduction
Wheels + Tires = $780+Shipping
Duals = 425 shipped
Camino Tails = 265 shipped
(No price Reduction on Eyebrows due to how Rare they are)

+ Need money for downpayment on a new car.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts