Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
I'm Better Than Zohaib
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

thats what my car looks like with the tint on.... I am thinking that i want to remove it, i really dont like it... its starting to look too purple/blueish....

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
its looks good..u cant really tell from the pic..at least there arent any bubbles..if u do decide to take it off get a better tint job..

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
if you don't like it, then remove it. i was forced to remove mine from a ticket i received. but now i don't mind the "no tint".

·
I'm Better Than Zohaib
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea it isn't that i dont like the tint, but the fact that its horibly faded.... i think i'm going to take it off and see how i like it... if i go with tint again i'll get something subtle.... like 60-70%

·
Registered
640 Posts
Hey, maybe some of you can help me with this. I want to put some tint on my 88 crx. The glass has those "blue circles" which is I guess sun damage in it. Will the tint only make that look worse, or cover it up? Not meaning to steal your post bro. Anyone know?

·
I'm Better Than Zohaib
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it should cover it up, and its not glass damage, just the windows werent allowed enough time to set before they were proped on the car with the machines. and no worries...

·
Registered
44 Posts
remove tint n tint again.... i have to re-tint mine soon

·
Registered
238 Posts
man from what i know removing tint is a bitch... i like the tints but if they fading remove and tint again what % tint are they right now? If u gona go 60-70% tint u wont really notice them at all if that's the case u might as well not even tint them. i have 35% tints and they don't look too dark at all and plus u want that protection for the interior of the car against UV and stuff. I think maybe its just me but i do think it keeps the interior temperature of the car cooler in summer as well. just my opinion ^^

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
rmyc said:
keep the tint.. it now color matches the car
+1. i was thinkin it didn't look too bad because your car is blue. it really doesn't look as bad as you think. however, on my black car, when the tint turned purple it looked really bad and i got it redone.

·
I'm Better Than Zohaib
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
they are MEP's rims it was a photoshop that he did since i bought the wheels. i'm just waiting for them to come, but i figured i would just post that pic up because thats what the car will look like come spring *shrugs*

yea when the car is clean and all, the windows do match the car color surprisingly well....

I used to have 20% tints on my GTI and it was great, but the cops didn't like it.... In IL its technically illeagal to have tints on the front windows, and on my car now i havn't even been bothered by cops... so i probably should just keep it how it is..

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
here's my view..

leave the tint on the back 3 windows.. but remove it from the front windows because it's technically illegal on the front 2 windows here in illinois (and I know your luck with tickets)

...but otherwise it matchs the car well despite being faded IMHO..

oh, it will be a total PITA to remove it BTW...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts