Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so I am trying to remove my alternator and i got most of the bolts off. BUT I cannot for the life of me get one off. I am assuming it is the bolt that controls the belt pressure and the final bolt keeping the alternator intact. Has anyone experienced this problem or is there a better way to get the alternator off. I have been trying at this bolt for 2 days now and i dont even think I know the right size of it.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man that would have been awesome but the el.pdf is corrupt and it wont open for 00-02. I think i am better off just taking the car to shop to get this done.

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
have it done, cost some $$ but no hassle.

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Phenomenal One said:
I found a shop that will do it for only $65 so i guess i am going to just pay the extra to have my baby back.
That's cheap! Do it! AN I can vouch for Loek's comment. He and I were thinking long & hard to replace his, but realized it's a PITA job if you can't get under the car with ease.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The shop that was going to do it for $65 dicked me around for about an hour and was like its gonna cost you $187, so i was like forget that and ill take it to a friends who will attempt to get it off. Heres the think the dumbass' at the shop didnt lift my car the right way and completly ruined my side skirts. There at two dents in the front from the stress off the cars wieght on the lift. They said they would pay for it after i buy it and bring them the recept. But the skirts cost somewhere over $500, which i dont have. So i am not sure what to do about them getting my skirts fixed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts