Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I got my new cd player installed, but the front speakers don't sound as strong as the back ones. I want to replace the stereo, myself, but when I try to take the border around the CD player off, it gets stuck where the emergency light, defroster switch, and AC outlets are. Can anyone tell me how to get it off. I found the four screws but it still getting stuck. Please help and thank you in advance

:dead:

·
Registered
158 Posts
You need to forcefully but carefully hold on to the 2 vents(push it in forward so that you'll be able to get a hold of the trims) and pull it towards you. Don't be scared, it won't break. I removed it more than 10 times. There are 3 wirings from the back of the center console trim panel. Carefully use a tiny screw driver(Flat Head) & push down the white plastic snap connector(the protruding plastic in the middle of the harness). The two from your left are at down position & the one to the right is on up position. I was able to removed the 2 from the right by hand by pressing the thing in the middle. I hope it helps :nervous:
Good Luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts