Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to clear side markers and tail lights on my P10 and then replace the brake light bulbs with red ones. I'm curious to know how exactly I should go about removing tail light encasements to accomplish this.

If all I need to do is review some of the owner's manual, just say so. Otherwise, if any of you have or know of a site that describes how to do it, or anyone could just give me some steps to take I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When I bought the car (used), I had been told that she was the limited edition model, having gold-tone emblems and a switch on the center console for the "comfort" and "sport" modes.

She isn't a touring model, 'cause there was no "t" next to "G20" when I bought her. I haven't seen any other G's with similar emblems or heard of ones with the switch, so I dubbed the "L".

Let me know if any of you have a P10 that came stock with gold-tone emblems, or has a switch for "comfort" and "sport" modes on the center console.

Also, if any of you have info regarding clearing the tail lights, please let me know.

Thanks.

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
I think you just got the gold package.

Im also soon looking into doing custom lighting

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ah okay cool. Now I know what to call it, the gold package. Yea mine is an auto as well.

I've searched this site on clearing the tail lights, but can't seem to find many threads regarding how to go about it. Maybe I'll search for other sites...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh okay. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts