Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, well i have just recently replaced the clutch on my p11 and now i am having some problems. first one is that the clutch pedal is really soft and yes i did bleed out the system. second is that when it's in idle the car is idling between 2-2.5k. everything is hooked up correctly as i recalled besides this hose that goes on top of the clutch housing case. if anyone can give me some feedback on what else could be wrong and where that hose routes too i'll appreciate it. thanks...here is also a picture of the hose that i am referring too.

·
Registered
8,172 Posts
From that pic alone I see your Maf housing is cracked and your throttle cable is not in the holder. So are you sure your maf is sealing and your throttle cable is adjusted properly?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the maf is sealed fine everything was fine before i replaced the clutch. i didn't play around with the throttle cable at all but i did notice that when i push down on the throttle cable the idle seems to be just fine. so i'm guessing it might of just been loose.

·
Pining for "DMSentra"
5,559 Posts
the maf is sealed fine everything was fine before i replaced the clutch. i didn't play around with the throttle cable at all but i did notice that when i push down on the throttle cable the idle seems to be just fine. so i'm guessing it might of just been loose.

What does that mean? When you push DOWN on the cable it idles at the 750rpm it's supposed to? Ummm yeah.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[/B]

What does that mean? When you push DOWN on the cable it idles at the 750rpm it's supposed to? Ummm yeah.
yea when i pushed down on the cable it goes down to the correct idle but when i let go it jumped up to 2-2.5k but i already got that figured out, the second cable that goes towards the passenger side into the booster came loose. but now theres another problem, when i have the car at idle and gas it a little there's a vibration/clunking noise on the driver side down towards the axle area.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Verify all mounts are tight
yea gonna have to do that tomorrow. i know that on the rear transmission mount i broke one of the bolts that goes into the clutch housing so now could that be a factor in the vibration/ clunking noise. i know there are three other bolts that holds that mount to the clutch housing so i didn't think that would make that much of problem.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.