Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I kept playing with the hues, saturation, and curves and just didn't like the way the colors were turning out, so I opted to do a little B/W. After desaturation and fixing the curves a little to add contrast voila.

Oh yeah, my first time doing a border the right way, and I found out how to do a watermark too. I know the photo composition isn't good but I think I was still in high school when I took this. Let me know what you think. CC welcome.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Looking VERY good!
im going to be starting photography, and digital photography next week at my high school....can't wait!!

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i wish i would have taken a photography course in high school, unfortunately i had to be on the newspaper staff and take pictures for them, no real class.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
nice black and white. i LOVE cars on grass pics. but i'm not a fan of turning the front tires. hiimj0ne loves it.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can see that sometimes it would look better with them straight, but ... I love it as well. It's almost a natural reaction when I get out of the car to shoot.

I'm pumped because I'm going to get a nikon D70s with my tax return check, so then I can take some pictures again (haven't had a camera of my own in about 4 years now).

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
P11Gdub said:
nice black and white. i LOVE cars on grass pics. but i'm not a fan of turning the front tires. hiimj0ne loves it.
shut up woman, beggars can't be choosaaaars. plus, you love it anyways. :p

·
drunken master
10,098 Posts
I think it is a very nice pic.
i cant be a critic on your photo skils cuase i no knowthing about that.
i only know what i see

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
blackp10g20 said:
I'm pumped because I'm going to get a nikon D70s with my tax return check, so then I can take some pictures again (haven't had a camera of my own in about 4 years now).
Check this out too:

http://www2.butterflyphoto.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=DSLRA100K

If you don't have any lenses yet it's a great deal. Sony bought Konica Minolta's DSLR business, so KM lenses will work with it and it uses a lot of KM tech. I have a KM Maxxum 5D that's about a year old and I love it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts