Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had this in my G20 and then took it out when I sold the car. It really only holds a can, nothing taller in the P10.

http://gilsg20.shutterfly.com

password: g20

The last picture is not in my G20, it's a pic I found on G20.net. I never took a picture of mine installed.

$30 to my paypal account and it's yours. I'll ship by USPS priority. Shipping is included in that $30.

FOR SALE RETRACTABLE CUPHOLDER/COIN TRAY COMBO UNIT FROM TAURUS BUT WILL FIT MERCURY SABLE,FORD TAURUS/SHO,HONDA,SAAB,CAPRI INFINITI G20, ETC..
MEASURES:
LENGTH 8 INCHES
WIDTH 7 1/2 INCHES
HEIGHT 2 1/8 INCHES
THIS WILL FIT ON ANY VEHICLE WITH A SINGLE DIN OPENING.

DIN SLOT MEASURES 7 5/8 INCHES WIDE BY 2 1/4 INCHES HIGH. 8 INCHES DEEP.

SPRING CLAMPS ON BOTH SIDES FOR MOUNTING.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
You should see if you can cancel that listing and just sell it here.
Someone will buy it for $30 shipped and then you wont have to pay the listing fees.

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
if you have an aftermarket HU the instead of using a pocket din, you have a cupholder to put in its place. If you have a the stock HU then you are sol until you replace it with a single din hu

will look like so:

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
Ugly said:
If you have a the stock HU then you are sol until you replace it with a single din hu
The stock P10 headunit is single-DIN.

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
aaaaaaaaaahhhh I see. Im a p11...didnt kow that. see I learn something new everyday on this site. thanks buddy

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
No one's buying this?!?!?! When I saw it I was sure someone was going to take it right away.

I have one and it's very nice. Specially the coin tray!

Bump for a great P10 mod.... it fits great and we need cupholders. with some work if also fits a venti starbucks beverage.

Demon

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
DemonAstroth said:
No one's buying this?!?!?! When I saw it I was sure someone was going to take it right away.

I have one and it's very nice. Specially the coin tray!

Bump for a great P10 mod.... it fits great and we need cupholders. with some work if also fits a venti starbucks beverage.

Demon
just about EVERYTHING has been selling slowly lately...
guess the majority is still recovering from the holiday expenses.
Bump! id buy buy it if i had an after-market HU

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
True dat. If it was a week from now I would be paypaling for the P10 but I just cant right now. Bump for ya. :smile:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts