Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
5,258 Posts
What's the question? (or is there one?) One of my friends in Phoenix (two actually) just swapped in a P10 ECU to his 200sx SE-R ('96, i think). It helped a lot, that extra couple hundred rpms made a big difference for him, but he also has full bolt ons (except pullies) and a primera/91 intake cam. As for ECU, i think you just have to find one that uses the same emissions setup as you (OBDI, OBDII, etc...)

· Premium Member
5,258 Posts
hehe, no problem. Umm.. i'd just suggest next time when going onto the freeway just go slowly in a gear and see where your rev limiter hits, their's really nothing wrong with only part throttle all the way to redline, just don't stay there for too long. Maybe try it in second, first goes by pretty quick, second would give you enough time to see exactly where it hits, 3rd's too fast, that's almost around 100mph at redline. That's one way to find out, or any 99 P11 (5-spd) owner could chime in with their rev limiter.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.