Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
drunken master
10,098 Posts
If you are electing the switch test at the switch. One side will get 12v when disconnected.
the circuit is bruges when you put the Trans in reverse. If the other side does not get 12 at that time with key on than disconnect again and confirm their is no continuity in switch when you go into reverse.
It's normal to have no continuity in nuetral.

Really simple to check. You will be able to determine if that's your problem are if it's elsewhere at that point

·
CH0DEmobile
3,202 Posts
It's probably on the same circuit. Is your car a manual or automatic? I know the reverse sensor wiring on the 5spd P10s tends to get caught up in the axle and snatched out of the harness. I've had this happen on every P10 I've owned for some reason.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's probably on the same circuit. Is your car a manual or automatic? I know the reverse sensor wiring on the 5spd P10s tends to get caught up in the axle and snatched out of the harness. I've had this happen on every P10 I've owned for some reason.
Automatic I have a hunch its something with the switch ill look into it more when I get some free time

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.