Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soo i think ima do a review on the M2 headers

I got them for 80$ really good deal on ebay they are 109+ free shipping
If you are located any were near el monte i can hook u guys up for the same price range i got mine in

Ok QUIK NOTE PAY ATTENTION
you will have to MODIFY THE hole on the headers to make them bolt on EXACTLY as in the hole needs to b made a lil bigger on the sides
in order to bolt on.

Other than that i had no problems

the website is all motorcycles but on ebay they are known as RDI
race design imports

If you mention that i recommended you they will hook u up but it has to be my real name xD haha anyways they r 4-2-1 forgot that

he has many more stuff

·
^-*
3,201 Posts
i dunno if its really a m2 header review

more like a ssac knock off review. that most of the members on here have, they all have the same design just different outlet sizes.

looks good btw
do you have a cel?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dunno if its really a m2 header review

more like a ssac knock off review. that most of the members on here have, they all have the same design just different outlet sizes.

looks good btw
do you have a cel?
Nice headers. Any dyno numbers w/ this setup?

I guess
and nope no cel until yesterday but that was after 3k miles but its for my cat it needs to b replaced i just dont got cash

i wana take it to get dyno my friend says he knows a place for 40$

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
^if you got code PO420 chances are your cat is still good. everyone 00+ gets that code with header install unless you use a defouler trick or keep reseting the code(w/code scanner) to the point it stays gone.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^if you got code PO420 chances are your cat is still good. everyone 00+ gets that code with header install unless you use a defouler trick or keep reseting the code(w/code scanner) to the point it stays gone.
it will mainly turn on when its like HELLA COLD out side other thn that the check engine never turns on like sriously it does get annoyini i have the scanner just i dont like carrying it around

Just ordered these this morning...
haha really was it from RDI?

·
G hoarder
2,322 Posts
Possible Causes

- Three way catalyst converter Bank 2 (I4 only have bank 1 but we still have a pretcat, in the case of a header install you actually remove the precat that is in the oem manifold)
- Exhaust leak
- Intake air leaks
- Fuel injectors may be faulty
- Fuel injector leaks
- Spark plugs may be faulty
- Improper ignition timing
- Engine Control Module

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Possible Causes

- Three way catalyst converter Bank 2 (I4 only have bank 1 but we still have a pretcat, in the case of a header install you actually remove the precat that is in the oem manifold)
- Exhaust leak
- Intake air leaks
- Fuel injectors may be faulty
- Fuel injector leaks
- Spark plugs may be faulty
- Improper ignition timing
- Engine Control Module
CHECK engine turned on BEFORE I got the headers.but only every 4k

My intake does have a leak that lil hose that goes from the vc to the intake
the tube for egr is damaged a lil

1 - 9 of 9 Posts