Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get rims in the next couple of weeks and I'm looking for a specific style.

I love the Racing Hart C-2 three peice style. I don't wanna pay that much though.

I know Tony (TY4230 I think is his name) had the 5Zigen three peice rims that looked like the racing harts that I want.

Do any of you know any other rims companies that sell rims that look like these that are 4 lug????

They don't have to necessarily be three piece...but I would like for the rims to look like three piece.

·
Registered
129 Posts
check out...

TSW.com, they have a really good selection there, sure they have one like that. Their product range is pretty PHAT!!!

Check out these rides with their awesome rims...

http://www.tsw.com/new/showroom_passenger.php

The Lexus looks slick!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Hey there,

The 18's I have look like that but have more spokes. If you look at my Primera pictures, there's a black P10 next to mine (cars01) that has wheels that look really close to that, if not the same exactly. Just shoot "pariawan" a PM and see who made them. His are 17's.

Oh, heres another pic from Yahonza:

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I believe that is the original BBS RC design. Many companies make a copy of them, such as you mentioned 5zigen Heidfelds - 4 lug, only come in 17" - it also comes only with black rivets I believe.

ENKEI EUM5 are similar without the rivets

ADR RS2000

STARFORM BASEL

These all have pretty much the same design, except some have different rivets, some don't and so forth.

·
Registered
61 Posts
if you like used rims

www.wheelchoice.com has some interesting selection that you won't be able to find anywhere because they import from japan. sometimes they get older styles that aren't made anymore. i've bought three sets of rims from there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts