Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hurt:

i was drivin back home from sawgrass mall on the left lane. a new civic copue cuts me off but actually hits me.. pushes me against the curve.. car spins n hits a tree. then spins like 30 more feet.... my gf gets out ok.. i was stuck inside because my door wudnt open.. come out thru the window.. n i see my car spli in 2 :confused:

:x:-\:baffled::eh::*:)zoinks::dead:

there goes my car.. the civic took off with a hit n run.. there wer 2 witnesses but they only described the accident and how the civic looked. but no1 found. sucks 2 c u lose ur car after so much work n dedication on it. towing it to my friends shop to get sum of the parts out b4 sendin it to the junkyard.. n now i gotta start over :*( looking for a nice clean g20 around south florida now.. hopefully i find one soon... n well i'm just very grateful to be alive after that accident because after looking at the car, everyone thought we were dead.. but she made it out without a scratch n me with just a bruise on the forehead...

just updating everyone on the car.. n right when i was about to buy coilovers :( but oh well.. i guess everything happens for a reason. let me know if anyone is selling their g20 around here.. thanks.

·
JDMike!!!
5,663 Posts
wow...sorry to hear about that. That really sucks. I know how u feel.

Did the tree win or did the car win? it looks like u wacked that tree pretty hard. 25mph?

any pictures b4 the accident? car looks like it was in beautiful condition

·
Registered
709 Posts
WOW. Glad to hear you basically walked away from that. Especially seeing how that car was split in two. That hit and run bitch will get his.

·
Registered
543 Posts
holy cow how did a civic manage to drive away after causing all that damage?

·
Registered
415 Posts
glad you and the gf were able to walk out of the car after that hope they find the civic and the guy responsible

good luck with your search

joe

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
good luck one a replacement ride man. the pics look like it was real bad.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
wow is all i can say. thats a nasty wreck. good thing you guys made it out okay.

and now the honda hatred has been reinforced. damn.

·
3 Hole Bumper Guru
4,531 Posts
wow glad to see your okay, I love how safe our cars are.

Good luck with the hunt for a new G, seem like down south they have more of a selection.

2,438 Posts
civic + cell phone + woman talking to best friend on cell phone + ego = assassin. civics are scary in scottsdale and chandler.

sorry to hear about your car man, at least you and your girl are ok.

lol just look for a civic with red scratches on it.

just now noticed: the tree jacked your wheel.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts