Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
G20 Newbie
6,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i was going to keep this as a sleeper but i decided i'll post this project up.. so incase i'm doing something wrong , some one could chime in.... i think since we have so many knowledgable ppl on the forums i should have no issue with the molding.. right EricD :naughty: But dont expect me to post steps when i do my front bumper hahaha... thats going to be a down low secret project

The lip/bumper is about 4~6inches to wide.. but that shouldnt be an issue since it can be chopped out from the center section

I have no time at all.. so this is going to go realy really slow.. :dead:

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
is that a toyota part?

subscribed

·
G20 Newbie
6,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
enkei54 said:
is that a toyota part?

subscribed
yes, but unsure of the car... i think it's the 2007/8 camry.. or maybe from toyota R&D..

i'm going to toyota tomorrow and see if they know, dont get your hopes up, it's not a direct fit or anything. it's going to need alot of cutting and fiberglassing

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
looks good. are you keeping it a lip or molding it straight to the bumper? I think you'd have better success with molding it to the bumper. good luck keep us posted. if you want to talk about the front bumper on the DL hit me up on pm's

·
G20 Newbie
6,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
njprimera said:
thats gonna look nice :thumbsup:
its a pretty close fit to begin with it looks like...
cant wait to see some progress
Yeah i know.. it it just was 5" or so less on the width .. it would be cake.. i think it should fit on a maxima pretty well

Ericdd said:
looks good. are you keeping it a lip or molding it straight to the bumper? I think you'd have better success with molding it to the bumper. good luck keep us posted.
i'm going to mold it on, when time comes.. well i have to, becuase it needs to bechopped... :cool:

What sucks, is in the end off all this , i wont be able to paint the stuff... so i'm thinking about rattle caning the whole car( flat black or something) untill i get funds for paint

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
ooh nice custom goodness. so are you gonna use the matching front bumper/lip?

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
rmyc said:
What sucks, is in the end off all this , i wont be able to paint the stuff... so i'm thinking about rattle caning the whole car( flat black or something) untill i get funds for paint
get the paint from paintscratch.com in a rattle can to match your car. that way it will look good enough until you can afford to paint it. stay away from the flat black, especially on the rest of the car.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
This should be interesting, looks like a close fit, but like you said its going take a lot of fiberglassing....good luck man.

Rob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts