Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G20 99

Just see if anyone needs a P11 for cheap. Or for parts??

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Thats not a bad price at all. Looks like everything under the hood has not been touched at all.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right, looks like the engine and everything is in good condition. The whole passenger side should be okay, also leather seats(even though require cleaning) and a lot of stuff. Any one with passenger side damage can really have agood use of this

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Take a good look, they have done some performance mods....HS Header, JWT/Stillen POP, plus who knows what. Hell, thats $750 alone for those. F(*&%K I wish I had an extra $3000 Id buy it in a heart beat....

How about this idea. Id pony up $1500 for the car. I want the Tranny, and all associated items for my conversion. ie: Pedals, clutch, hydraulic assembly, and possibly the touring headrests, and passengers side door.

If anyone else wants parts, like the engine, header, pop, interior, etc....what ever. I could fly down there pick the car up drive it here and start to dissmantle it and send parts (at your cost) to who ever wants what....that would be $1500 to raise in order to get the car, Im sure there are enough ppl that want things off of it...

Hell spread the word.....Im game

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
that would be sweet, I got dibs on the CAI lol. Hey, before you go through all that trouble, we should see who needs what. But that is a great idea seeing you need some parts of your own w/o paying the 3k for the whole car.

I would like the Cold Air Intake, possibly the headers, and if you don't need it, the Lower Dash Trim piece on the passengers side.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Wicked: Good Idea to see who needs what. Do this, Ive gotten a couple of PM's on this and heres what to do.

List what you want and what you want to pay for it. Im not buying this car to resell the parts. If there is something that you want put down what part you want and the amount you want to give for it. ie: If your willing to give $50 for the POP/CAI then say "I want the POP/CAI and ill give $50 for it"

The goal is to have enough ppl commit to the part that they want and give the price they want to pay, this will give me an idea of where the money stands. I just hope the car doesnt sell before then.

Have the respect not to ask for parts others have already placed a claim on.

You will still be responsible for shipping costs. Ive got some small boxes here and a UPS account. Keep in mind if you are laying claim to large / heavy items I may need to buy a box for it, which will be your cost as well. You can check shipping costs at www.ups.com and guess the weight. I will be shipping from 87040.

Just to make it easier for reimbursing me the money, cuz Ill have to lay the cash out to get this. I do take all major credit cards and pay pal.

If you want something like the engine, Ill have to check on freight for that baby to your destination.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Was I smoking crack or was this thing listed at $3000 earlier today? Now its listed at $4000....just wondering.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea, it was for $3000 earlier, not $4k , what the hell. But it is a good idea we all put money in together and get parts we need. There are plenty of parts we can get off that car.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Your right yahn, he raised the price 1k. Not to worry, I e-mailed the owner and he said that he has to talk w/ the head guy to see if he will lower it back to 3K.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Well it sold....bummer...I talked to the guy last night, he said there are a couple of rolled 99's that are coming up for auction. Ill see what those are like....I still need a transmission...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts