Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
Joined
·
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lets get a roll call of all the SD heads that are planning to go up to the Nissan/Infiniti meet in Oxnard on the 27th of this month. We will all mostly meet up somewhere in Oceanside then make our trek up to LA so we can have a fat caravan going up to Oxnard.

If any Oside heads can chime in as to where a good spot to meet at is, please do so to help this out. Thank you in advance...

Put your SN, name, ride, and where in SD you will be coming out from...
I will update this list as we go along...

01. Ugly aka Jeff; P11; Rancho Bernardo
02. Framamind/Eric; P11; Oceanside
03. phatpinoyboy (Ben): JZA80..sorry guys,the G aint running. hope its ok. :x :shhh: Oceanside
 

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
Joined
·
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
biggity biggity badump bump bump...to the top b-i-itches!!!

ok, Ill give it more time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
709 Posts
Bump.

I figure we can either meet at my place (since I'm right next to hwy78/I-5), or at the big shopping center at the end of west 78 (just before the I-5 merge)

01. Ugly aka Jeff; P11; Rancho Bernardo
02. Framamind/Eric; P11; Oceanside
 

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
Joined
·
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bumpage...

818 has a buddy from Oside who wants to roll. Might just have to get his number or something cause I dont think he's a member of this forum...

we can also meet off of Oceanside Blvd at that Mickey D's...get some breakfast real quick (Im fat haha)

What time do you think is a good time to meet up?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
709 Posts
Ugly said:
bumpage...

818 has a buddy from Oside who wants to roll. Might just have to get his number or something cause I dont think he's a member of this forum...

we can also meet off of Oceanside Blvd at that Mickey D's...get some breakfast real quick (Im fat haha)

What time do you think is a good time to meet up?
There's a Mickey D's in that big shopping center off 78 and Jefferson (the one I mentioned)
Still thinking about the meet time, have to factor in the meetup with the LA heads, then the drive to oxnard....
 

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
Joined
·
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Framamind said:
There's a Mickey D's in that big shopping center off 78 and Jefferson (the one I mentioned)
Still thinking about the meet time, have to factor in the meetup with the LA heads, then the drive to oxnard....
yeah thats cool with me since I'll be coming off the 78 anyways. I didnt know if anybody else wouldve been coming off the 5 but it looks like its just us for now so yeah Im down to meet up.


I know JAYGOTBOOST has a caravan going with his team but theyre meeting up kinda early all at different parts of OC/LA. I'm not sure if the other Gnet heads (Ceasar, Jorge, etc) will be caravaning with them...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
114 Posts
01. Ugly aka Jeff; P11; Rancho Bernardo
02. Framamind/Eric; P11; Oceanside
03. phatpinoyboy (Ben): JZA80..sorry guys,the G aint running. hope its ok. :x :shhh: Oceanside

i propose the wal-mart shopping center off the 76/college blvd, it has a carls jr i can get breakfast at (lol) and a starbucks (lol2). plus its off the 76...just my .02.
 

·
WCMIII/SR2012 FLAKER
Joined
·
5,201 Posts
Ugly said:
I know JAYGOTBOOST has a caravan going with his team but theyre meeting up kinda early all at different parts of OC/LA. I'm not sure if the other Gnet heads (Ceasar, Jorge, etc) will be caravaning with them...
If I remember correctly, I think Jays crew Team Shift is doing that meet with several stops but its meeting up in Santa Monica & from there its straight thru to Oxnard.

I dont know which way Jorge is going & I doubt Alex-818 is coming down to Santa-Mo from Sherman Oaks.

Im rolling with the sr20forum guys & they want more G's to caravan with them besides mine, so if you ppls wanna roll, yall can meet up at my place (105-405frws next to LAX) & from there roll up to Santa Monica, 10 min drive from my place.

Let me know Jeff.
 

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
Joined
·
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Framamind is the one leading the caravan from SD hahaha Im following wherever he goes hahaha :p

but Im down to meet up at your place Ceasar then head up from there. What time should we be at your place. Does Eric know where you live?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
114 Posts
Ugly said:
Framamind is the one leading the caravan from SD hahaha Im following wherever he goes hahaha :p

but Im down to meet up at your place Ceasar then head up from there. What time should we be at your place. Does Eric know where you live?
I'm following....i don't know who I'm following.
*lost*
 

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
Joined
·
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
since youre gonna be the slowest out of us three, you can be the monkey in the middle :p just playing. I'll follow whoever, you...eric...dont matter to me :)
 

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
Joined
·
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
to the top bizznatches!!!!

anymore SD heads?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!
 

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
Joined
·
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nah you and eric dont count. this is a SD thread not outcasted Oceanside heads. j/p

Hey my buddy/roomate knows your team mate Tom, that owns the Hook Up Shop in Poway. My roomate was all yeah Tom blah blah blah Team Hybrid and I was like Hey...that nukka Ben is Team Hybrid...
 
1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Top