Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Chris
2002 G20 sport :)
live in SD (around genesse and governor).
go to school at UCSD.

Im hella down to have a meet here in SD.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Fred
-(formerly an HP10, now tryin' to get an AE86 he found in North Park)
-Chula Vista, right outside EastLake
-2nd year at SDSU, majoring in International Security and Conflict Resolution (yes, this is a REAL major, I'm not makin' it up)
-if I come to any meets, I'd love to be drivin' an AE86 but in the event I don't have one yet, I'll be comin' up in my friend's EJC Civic :-\

·
Registered
22 Posts
Danny
I'm in Mira Mesa for the summer. I live in Diamond Bar for the school year.
Driving a '95 G20
I'd be down, lemme know

·
Registered
16 Posts
SD Meet

cktwo81 , I stay on Genesee/Governor also.

2002 G20

Planning mods, but all stock so far.
I need to learn more before I do anything.

Im more into car audio right now, so that will get installed first.

·
Registered
80 Posts
martinucsd - nice!! we should meet up and talk about mods n shit. Maybe we can do group buy's with nick (MyInfinitiG20). He lives in pasadena. We all have 2002 G20 sports waiting to be modified! Hit me up. PM me or AIM - cktwo81, email [email protected].

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So just 4 people? Maybe we can go have lunch or something. You guys should try to go to the Wheel Choice meet. :)

I was in San Diego this weekend. I saw two other white P10 G20t's on Mira Mesa Blvd. They didn't look like people that'd care to attend a meet, but what a coincidence. :p

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Mebbe we can all just meet up at Kearny or something on a Saturday night :p ... on second thought...naah.

How about Wild Animal Park on a Wednesday? They're a lot friendlier up there.

·
Registered
183 Posts
hey im down ,

dan vu
blk 96 p10
big bad Irvine

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Hey how 'bout we meet up at the 1/8 races in Qualcomm? I want to go and figure out my launch so that might be fun. Represent the G20's you know. :)

www.racelegal.com

The next event is Friday the 27th. That should be a cool spot to hang out, meet the other G20 people and see some racing. Let me know so we can make this official. ;)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Sure, I can come. We might be a little late, but we'll be there. Did you hear about that little EG Civic vs. the Dodge Viper? Supposedly, it was gonna be a good race last time, but it rained instead. :sleep: Well, maybe next week... :p

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haha, cool. Well I'll be down in San Diego this weekend as my friend is having a birthday party down in National City so I hope I run into some of you guys! :)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Mike, you going to the MM500? Haha if you are, I'll be lookin' for a G20. :p Too bad I don't have my G anymore... I'll be in one of the million Civics that you see up there. :tired:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
FF Drifter said:
Mike, you going to the MM500? Haha if you are, I'll be lookin' for a G20. :p Too bad I don't have my G anymore... I'll be in one of the million Civics that you see up there. :tired:
No what's MM500?? Haha, I'm just going to my friend's house party. ;) But what else is going down in SD this weekend??

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Well the MiraMesa 500 always rolls through town on weekends. Cops have really cracked down on it though, and they actually get black-and-whites to wait at the spots now. Besides that, there are the 1/8 runs at Qualcomm, and there are some kinda side-street car shows in El Cajon. That's about it, automotive-wise.

·
Registered
588 Posts
SAN DIEGO

NOel A.
P10
Live in Chula Vista But drive to cal state san marcos every freaken day...this is the reason to my high miles..also work in carlsbad...
Im all around SD from imperial Beach to Carlsbad...
That would be great to roll with a gang of G's...

So you guys are going to race your g's at Qualcom?? Damn I use to race my G when this legal racing stuff first came out in the sports arena...Salamat----Gracias---Laterz

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Ay p10socal where in Chula do you live? I'm right outside of EastLake, zip 91914. I haven't seen any G20s around here except this guy on the next street over who drives a white G20 with some generic exhuast. Mebbe we can meet up sometime.

·
Registered
588 Posts
SUP ~HEllo~ kumusta ~como estas

hoy g20 from chula!!! Youre pinoy or what??? Yeah man i live near the lake..sometimes my car and i go fishing to catch some blue gills and bass and make ADOBO...hahah no i will keep an eye out for you...be sure to honk 3 consequtive times beep, beep, beep...then i know its you.. I will do the same for you..laterz
year did you graduate hs and what hs did you go to???

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
FF Drifter said:
Well the MiraMesa 500 always rolls through town on weekends. Cops have really cracked down on it though, and they actually get black-and-whites to wait at the spots now. Besides that, there are the 1/8 runs at Qualcomm, and there are some kinda side-street car shows in El Cajon. That's about it, automotive-wise.

What's the Mira Mesa 500??

Anything else cool going on in SD non-automotive? Any clubs or parties poppin'? E street was busy wehn I was there last during Labor Day.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts