Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 261 Posts

·
IvanHoe aka Klutch King
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i started my turbo build yesterday. I work 6 days a week so i only have bout 1-2 hours each day before it gets dark so it mite take me a while. But i figured if i wont start it will never get done.

So when i got home yesterday i parked my G in the driveway, raised it up, drained the oil. Took off the intake system and removed battery.

Today after work i should take off my headers and down pipe and mabe remove the oil pan if i have time so i can drill and tap the block for oil line.

This my first time so any help or tips would be highly appreciated.

Jacking up my car

Now its on Jack Stands

Took out intake and battery.

Draining the motor oil

This is what ill be driving while doing the build (94 G20t Auto)

·
I ♥ Zac Efron!
1,877 Posts
awesome! great to see intense build threads.. good luck! if you have any questions ill be more than happy to help :)

·
IvanHoe aka Klutch King
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Luck. Lots of Luck to you. Remember that the 94 auto is in better shape than my 96.
your backup vehicle looks better than my one and only. :p looks good so far, not much to screw up yet and i know less than you do. keep at it, i know all that keeps me from getting it done is the dedication.

haha don beat me to it!
thanx for the compliments on the back up G:)

·
IvanHoe aka Klutch King
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I see one problem already
whats that curt?

Woot Wooot, Go Savag.

Man how many Pee Tens do you have?

how are the ZP coilovers.
That silver one is my bros, hes trucking this whole month so i get to drive it. Had 3 more but got rid of them.

Coilovers are great btw

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Hey i think im going tomorrow to help you

·
IvanHoe aka Klutch King
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So today i dint really get much done, had sum errands to run 12-4 so was gone half the day and since it was my day off i slept in till 10. But i got my headers/downpipe, egr, bottom oil pan, bumper... off. Was test fitting the i/c piping with jesus (lowproki) seeing where i would route them and clocked the turbo so it sits the right way. Dint get any pics of the turbo clocking or i/c piping but ill get some mabe today.

Removing the egr

Egr removed

Took out the valve to find out my rubber hose was barely holding on, it jus ripped off when i pulled it a little. Guess i had a leak and didnt even know it.

Lunch

Took off downpipe to find out............

The exhaust leak was coming from the flex pipe :rolleyes:

Checkn in

Bumper off

WILL POST MORE PIX LATER

·
Boosted & Stanced
3,174 Posts
as well as I on the P10. Maybe i could enlist you when i get to mine :)

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
remember fix A/C line its leaking

1 - 20 of 261 Posts