Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 13042 Posts

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
Ha... Sir Dee!

D is a cool cat... I love the kid! He always has something wonderful to say... always ready to help out at his best... and he is my hero for being a married young man... somethin' I failed to do at his age!! :lol:

·
Registered
836 Posts
Crap... Fray beat me to Dee.

Bernard lives next door to me, I should go over to the NY to visit him, he seems like such a cool guy, and hes always keeping me smiling.

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Re: Ha... Sir Dee!

dsigns said:
Saw this on nissanforums.com, looked like fun. Basically you say something about the person who just posted. So the next person to post after me, you say something about me. Then the next about them...and so on...
Dsigns, although you are the biggest post whore I've ever come across(20 friggin' posts a day), you are also the coolest post whore as well. Glad to be associated with you.

Fraychild said:
D is a cool cat... I love the kid! He always has something wonderful to say... always ready to help out at his best... and he is my hero for being a married young man... somethin' I failed to do at his age!! :lol:
Fraydawg, I'm so glad that I had the chance to meet you and Erikbronx back in November. You are one class act.

JBLoudG20 said:
Crap... Fray beat me to Dee.

Bernard lives next door to me, I should go over to the NY to visit him, he seems like such a cool guy, and hes always keeping me smiling.
JBLoudG20, I can't say much about you except that your bodykit is the sheeot.

P10 WRC said:
JBLoudG20 has a great looking P10, not sure what else to say
P10WRC....hmmmm....

Oh yeah now I remember you(I think I sold my STB, correct?):
GREAT BUYER!!!!!!!! WILL DO BUSINESS WITH HIM AGAIN!!!!!! AAAAA++++++++!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p ;)

And to the rest of you all, it's a pleasure being associated with such a mature group of forum members. It's a pity that other forums are nearly as mature and level-headed.

G

·
0 Posts
Mr. Ryte helped me even though he didn't know it. I wanted to buy a topspeed header and he was the only one to post a topic about it (i did a quick search) and found more info on the header from his posts on sr20forum. Plus, he knows about subs. Seems like a cool guy.

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
GeeTwentyTee has a nice p10 and i see good things for it in the future :cheeky: i can tell he has good taste from his other posts :)

edit: can u post a reply more than once?

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
2000G has done alot in a short amount of time, it has all been very tasteful and VERY nice also. I am sure it will only get better from here on

·
Registered
968 Posts
Madmike has a sweet looking interior. Very creative. I also love the color of his car cause it's the same color as mine. Pearl white P11's kick ass.

·
Registered
848 Posts
E-fizzy has a very cool Icon. His post count is fairly low, but he's no newbie, just very well spoken, and thinks his posts out.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Ainsley is awesome! Her P10 is awesome too, i wish i had a DET...She also keeps her word, she said she was goin to go turbo and auto to 5 speed conversion, and she did! Always keeps the off topic fun too:cheeky:

JAS

1 - 20 of 13042 Posts