Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This guy was selling a set of p10 fog lights for 75 bucks shipped. i jumped on this. I sent him the money via money gram due to him not having a paypal account. i sent him the money the following day. he stated he would ship the fogs the next day. he started giving excuses as of why he couldnt ship them, he had no time to ship them out due to work. i had his cell # so i kept calling and at one point he just would ignore txt/calls and eventually just turned off his phone. To this day i have not received no notification watsoever from him. it has been over 2 months now.

Members think about it twice before making deals with this guy. my concern is not the money is more like getting these people off this forum. I dont want another member being victimized by him.

Sickg is out of the chicago area for you windy city guys..

·
Registered
811 Posts
It would be nice if this place could enforce some sort of filtering system instead of the caveat emptor, free-range, romper stomper style that is currently allowed. I am sorry for the issues, I hope it is resolved in a timely manner.

·
Registered
13,217 Posts
unfortunately our iTrader rating thing disappeared a while ago.. and I had like 89 positive too.. oh well

but I also take paypal and always ship promptly as most here already know ;)

...and I happen to have some foglights FS (except mine are $125 shipped)

·
Registered
946 Posts
I won't deal with anyone that doesn't have a paypal account. Don't ever send money as a gift to waive PP fee's either.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.