Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
bigj said:
Does anybody here SCCA race their G20?
Are you talking about racing or autocross?

The G20 has not been placed in any SCCA club racing class, but it would most likely fall into ITS.

I don't race my G20, but I am racing a friend's SCCA ITS SE-R now and then. I'm in the process of building my 944 into an ITS club racer.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I also run mine at the local autocross and have gotten three second place trophies and one first place usualy beating up on the honda's.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
their are three subaru wrx's that are highly modified and i have been beating all of them. i have beat almost everything except for some of the cars that are made to only run the autocross. i have also been beating a lot of the ford focus(which are also modified).

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I did once, and i plan to again. I somehow ended up beating a Lotus Esprit Turbo. The driver must have been a monkey though because i didn't do to well (mainly because my driving sucks on cone tracks):monkey:

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think that racing in cones has more to do with the driver than the car. i beat cars all dat long that are more powerful than mine but i am hust a better driver. my dad races a porsche 911 and a '99 3000gt vr-4(which i can't beat) but i beat another guy that goes with us and he has a S2000.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts