Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I scratched up my lower bumper part today.. I was parking and went a little to far over one of those cement bumps ( i know terrible description).. anyway I scratched it up.. it isn't too bad, and could probably just use some touchups... Should I just use some touch paint from the dealer or have you guys found something better

·
Registered
533 Posts
j123vt99 said:
I scratched up my lower bumper part today.. I was parking and went a little to far over one of those cement bumps ( i know terrible description).. anyway I scratched it up.. it isn't too bad, and could probably just use some touchups... Should I just use some touch paint from the dealer or have you guys found something better

Same thing happened to me. I used the ones from the dealership just to be safe. Make sure you apply it going one direction.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
it is sort of scratched up... should I sand it down? should i clean it with water first? or does it not make a diffrence.

ALso what is the correct name for that part?

thanks for replying

·
Registered
533 Posts
I am not sure if I did it right. But I sand it down a tiny little bit. Apply a few coats. After 4-5 coats I waxed it.

I walked into the dealer and asked for touchup paint.

Again, I am not sure if I did it right, maybe some other guys can help me out

1 - 4 of 4 Posts