Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
B13 se-r tranny 92k miles no popout shifts great 400+shipping
g20t tranny 5th gear popout 100.00 +shipping
B13 se-r tranny 5th gear popout 50.00+shipping sold i may have another if someone is interested

all tranny shift great other than 5th gear popout listed.

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Cause i'd definitely be interested in one of the ones with 5th gear popout if they are LSD

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
the t series of g20's didnt start till 94... soooo....???? if that thing is a 93 then it shouldnt be lsd and if it is, its shouldnt be from a G20...

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
LuciferBlkG20 said:
Pictures will solve all problems. Then you will see if its LSD.

Its lsd guys theres no doubt about and its g20t
i have been working with sr20's for 9 yrs

if you want to get more technical it was pulled from a T
it just been 3-4 yrs in any case 100.00 for a T T T T T tranny w/popout

Anyway if not interested and dont believe no need to waste your time. We all know what a lsd tranny looks like if we actually work with the cars. If we dont then do the research . i wish i could load pics but my cpu got wiped out and i dont have my digi hardware anymore.

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
I'm definitely interested in the b13 tranny w/ popout...how much is shipping to 08901.

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Can you wait till next friday when i get paid?

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Ok...i'll try to get some money together faster...but the car has cost me a lot this week. I'm working on it though but the latest ill have it is friday if you still have any of the trannys.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
jasezero said:
Ok...i'll try to get some money together faster...but the car has cost me a lot this week. I'm working on it though but the latest ill have it is friday if you still have any of the trannys.

ok keep me updated

1 - 20 of 22 Posts