·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a large amount of G20 itmes today. Located in Everett, WA - Seattle area
Harvested from 1992 Automatic, 1994 Manual and 1995 G20T

PARTS ONLY NOT COMPLETE CARS

Complete 95' G20T engine - rollover smoker complete but will need rebuild
starter, steering pump, alternator etc, All There.

Distributor, 2)MAF's, on airbox covers, intake manifold, Exhaust maniflod, flexpipe sections, 02 sensor, knock sensor,

Starters, Power Steering Pump, Alternator

Transmissions: 1992 AT represented as 120K, 1994 5 speed non-LSD, , several axles,

Front driver door, complete, hood, both front fenders, lip-spoiler all bronze metallic color, front lights, corner markers, axles, many electrical switches, window parts,

Some glass, door switches, regulators etc. elec mirror-black, chrome door handles, sunroof motor,

2 headights, red yellow lenses,

Will start to take an inventory and update. Just giving notice especially if you are in Western Washington. Will try to develop a running list on a site or acces to photos etc. as well

A lot of stuff! Give a shout on anything obvious (large) and I'll check for you right away.

I prefer Paypal.

Regards,

Brad

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
New at this so if you are looking for buyer feedback I could refer you to my ebay feedback username "masterlink04" I'm a straightshooter! Recent sales of some VE items through the forum are in transit now....

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have set up a temporary website to view a list of items by category.
I am still in the process of picking up parts and will be adding items and photos over the next few days. If you see anything you need I will send pics ASAP. Package Deals! Fast Shipping. Regards, Brad

http://www.mountaintrailers.com/french/G20/

·
Super Moderator
15,151 Posts
Did you get, or could you get the body side weather stripping. I need all four doors if possible. I see that you have the power antenna motor, but could you get the entire assembly, including the pieces that pass through the body? Also how about the two center window switch assemblies?

·
Registered
62 Posts
trunk struts??!! I need some, let me know if you have any.
thanks

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
njprimera Marker lenses shipped today via USPS with mail confirmation.
Thanks for you fast payment!

GreenG20T: The only item I can help you with for sure is the complete drivers door. May have center switches, checking will advise by PM if available

Ryan65r: Hey, were nearly neighbors! I don't think there are any struts. will PM if any surface

FYI: Chris in Portland has dibs on complete motor until Wednesday 12/13/06
Otherwise first come.....

·
Registered
582 Posts
Thanks again Brad.

Chris in Portland. LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts