Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick question, when I lock my doors on my 93.5 the security light continues to flash. I don't have a manual. I have ordered one. Is this a problem with the G20 stock security?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Yeah mine does that too. Actually, that's pretty much all my security system "does." BTW, how much did you get your manual for? I need one too....

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
If it works properly, once all the doors are locked and closed, it will light up for 30 seconds then go out signifying the alarm is armed. It will blink when the doors are open or when it is broken.

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
yep your alarm is not working, maybe your trunk sensor or your hood sensor are bad, but every door has to be closed before it will arm itself, and then it will stay on for 30 seconds and go off. once it is armed, if any door or the hood or the trunk are opened the horn beeps and the lights will flash

·
Registered
144 Posts
where is the trunk sensor located?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
To expand the question further, where are ALL the sensors located? I can't tell if something is just a sensor or a random rubber molding stuck to my door.

·
Registered
710 Posts
FF Drifter said:
To expand the question further, where are ALL the sensors located? I can't tell if something is just a sensor or a random rubber molding stuck to my door.
They're mounted on the body where the cormer of the door is...press it in and the light goes off inside :)

Kinda like the fridge door and the light...but this time u get to see it turn off :lol: (those countless young hours of trying to figure out the fridge when i was 5...ok yah yah i was deprived)

·
Registered
211 Posts
calipw said:
found one on ebay for 10.00. All my light does is flash too.
10 DOLLARS!!!!!!

Was it just a standard manual or a FSM???

--and who was the seller??

·
Registered
343 Posts
Does this apply to the P11 too?

my security light under the windshield just flashes intermitantly when you lock the car... I thought this was normal and it was my alarm that was playing up.......

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Kev

1 - 13 of 13 Posts