Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I really need to move my 94 turbo G20t quickly to buy a truck for work. The car is silver with black leather interior. It has power windows,locks,seats,sunroof,etc. The stereo is Alpine media expander with pioneer components.It has dual guage A-pillar pod with boost and EGT. Also has GReddy electronic boost controller set to 7 psi on low boost and 15 on high boost. The suspension is JIC MAJIC full coilover with strut tower braces at front and back. The wheels are 17 inch OZ racing wheels.The engine is a red top sr20 det with around 60,000 miles. The transmission is 5spd with clutchmasters stage 5 racing clutch. The front mount intercooler and piping is by hotshot. It has 3 inch turboback exhaust. It has had redline synthetic fluids since build. The body of the car has 100,000 miles. I really just need to get the money i have invested in parts which is around 5,500 but maybe we can work something out if you have a serious offer. feel free to call me at 601-562-3693 or e-mail me at [email protected]
thanks

http://hattiesburg.craigslist.org/cto/795108571.html

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fixed the problem

I had posted my ad in the wrong city so they removed the listing....The new one is up and should be working sorry for the problem

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
When i get tired i make the same mistake....but in my defence....i do have infinitY tweeters on my a pillars.and i see them much more than the rear of my car.

that dont make it right but...it happens.

that and g20net is my spare-spare time. so im out of it half the time just absorbing what i can.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea i actually just got back from atlanta i come there about twice a month usually....i haul cars for a friend from verastar

1 - 11 of 11 Posts