1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Old Man Brian
7,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
November 5 - 8 2013

Who is going to SEMA in Las Vegas???
http://www.semashow.com/

I'm meeting my friend from SOCAL there on Thursday nov 7. Will attend Nov 7&8.

PM me if you are going and we can meet up.
:)

·
Old Man Brian
7,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mike and I will be there! I'll be there Tues-Thurs but leaving early Fri morning flight home. 3 days is enough.. lol Anyway, PMing you now :)
PM'd you back.....
I haven't been to Vegas in 6 or 7 years or so.....Shocked that prices for FUN stuff has increased --- my friend that goes there on business all the time told me nice buffet's are $30-40. Damn, I remember in the 90's when the best buffets approached $15 and I thought that was insane, and you could always find a $5-8 dollar full meal. LOL. She told me i'm a cheap bastard and to get over it. :)

·
Old Man Brian
7,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chris. Sorry I didn't have a chance to meetup w u. It was nonstop the entire time.
3 hours sleep each night....met up w lots of ppl. Most was a blur.
Next year I will stay longer.

Was fun!

·
Old Man Brian
7,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
okay, we'll see if I go next year or not -- I posted up my pics in the off-topic area :)
I think i'm going again next year.
Had a BLAST.

I should see you for the SR2014 event in Ohio....that's basically in your backyard. ;)

·
Registered
13,217 Posts
^ lol... 7 hour drive not exactly in our back yard but we will have to see if it overlaps with a NASA event and/or see if we have a working track car at that time along with the means to go (long tow and hotel ain't free after all)

·
Old Man Brian
7,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^ lol... 7 hour drive not exactly in our back yard but we will have to see if it overlaps with a NASA event and/or see if we have a working track car at that time along with the means to go (long tow and hotel ain't free after all)
7 mins, 7 hours....same difference. beats the 750 miles i have to drive LOL.

·
Registered
13,217 Posts
..yes, still $$ required to do the trip but like I said, without a job, our track life for 2014 will be greatly diminished (mostly going to be limited to within a few hour drive NASA events most likely) but it is a long time away still so anything can happen and we shall see what the future brings!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.