Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if they made semi-mirror like tint for cars. Sort of like the silver oakley lenses that only block out 10% of the light, but are mirrorlike. Anything?

-Lawrence

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
OK so i had the lightest mirror tint on the 2 front windows, and FULL mirror on the rest. i just had it removed for a ticket i got. but it lasted 3 years, a lot longer than i expected. my roomie has a nice "smoked mirror" tint, and its way more subtle.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
Bishous-G said:
in that last pic.. whered the tint go? you have the nissan centercaps on the rims.. so it had to be recent..? did you go tintless?
P11Gdub said:
OK so i had the lightest mirror tint on the 2 front windows, and FULL mirror on the rest. i just had it removed for a ticket i got. but it lasted 3 years, a lot longer than i expected.
... :monkey:

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
Bishous-G said:
...i though you were keeping the rear windows tinted still.. my bad..
i just got tired of "holding" while driving, and having to watch my back all the time. now the cops have no excuse to pull me over. :asian:

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
ILikeMyRiceSpicy said:
Are your fronts the lightest that the mirror tints go? Still seems a little much
at the time, yes. but it's been 3 years, so i'm sure you'll have more options now. also, the shit i had was building tint, not automotive tint.

NismoG20T said:
the last pics looks so clean Mike...yes it looks so stock...what happen to your rims?
i just need new rubber on them. back to stock mesh, temporarily. :-\

1 - 16 of 16 Posts