Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Thats crap...my roomate has a 2002 Sentra GXE...50k miles...not one mechanical problem yet other than his own stupid fault and other people's bad driving abilities (hit twice at low speeds, bald tires caused him to crash around a roundabout). He loves the thing and is trying to decide whether to drive it into the ground or get a new MazdaSpeed3 since he wants more power. I tried to convince him to get a Spec-V and he definitely is considering it, but I think he has his mind set on the Mazda.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
what the hell is "predicted reliability"? thats like predicted tsunami or predicted apocolypse. i hate when non-car people take some stupid survey conducted among the retarded, shine it up with some bullshit, top it off with a brain fart and try to present it as accepted journalistic material.

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Consumer Reports can suck my left nut, and while they're at it, my right one too...i hate their reviews...its so biased based on price. And older people especially eat it all up, like my dad. I tell him everytime he tells me about something new and quotes their reviews that he is a 'tard.

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
I honestly havent seen too many people having problems with them unless they are really pushing the engine. Then yeah, i do see problems with them but when you drive like you stole it, any car is gonna be less reliable.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
ChickenWing said:
i hate when non-car people take some stupid survey conducted among the retarded, shine it up with some bullshit, top it off with a brain fart and try to present it as accepted journalistic material.
I gotta say, that is absolutely dead on man!
Very well put! I love it :teeth:

·
Registered
487 Posts
I have to COMPLETELY AGREE. This is my fourth SR20 powered vehicle. And I have never had any issues with the other three. My wife's 2001 SE is a real P.O.S. We have had more problems with the SE than the SE-R, NX2000, and G20 combined. Their is a mysterious ilde issue that others on b15sentra.net have experienced (ranging from SE, GXE, to the QR powered Sentras). When coming to a stop the car will shut off. I have replaced the AICV, O2 Sensors, and still the car continues to stall. It has been a real nightmare. The build quality is so cheap. The interior is one of the worst I have ever seen. They use plastic from building 19 to put the dash together. The quality went south when they decided to produce them in Mexico. My mistake for assuming because it was an SR20 powered vehicle that I would be fine :dead:

·
USPSA M/Pro
5,128 Posts
i think it had to do wiht the sentras burning excessive oil and piston ring wear. there was a TSB issued about that i believe.

CR is on my ignore list. they were the ones that gave rave reviews about the corolla, then slammed the prism because it was a chevy and said it was probably unreliable. they almost did the same for the matrix/vibe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts