Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, so one day i decided to go to autozone to see if any codes show up....and i got 4 of them. I got 2 for O2 sensors and 1 for knock sensor and also it says the fuel system for bank 1 is too lean and also said something about a circuit seloniod thats bad??

So my question is why is the fuel system for bank 1 be too lean...I also have been getting horrible gas milage too and my SES light came on a couple days ago...huh, I put fuel injector cleaner about 2 weeks ago and i checked the car few days after that

And also what is the electrical circuit for pressure control selonoid"A" thats gone bad??

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
the bank 1 lean code could easily be caused by the o2 sensor so change that one first. find out if its the front o2 or rear o2 tho

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
your car is taking in a lot more air from your intake which may trip it and set off the SES light. as far as gas mileage goes, don't be so heavy on the gas :p just playing try cleaning your intake manifold as well. Ive replaced my fuel filter, pcv valve, plugs, wires, dizzy cap and rotor and Im getting worse gas mileage so im kindfa in the same boat as you but ive been trying to read up on that shit.

I believe a bad 02 sensor will give you bad gas mileage as well but dot quote me on that...

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
StangG20 said:
the bank 1 lean code could easily be caused by the o2 sensor so change that one first. find out if its the front o2 or rear o2 tho
+1, find out which or if both need to be replaced, this might be causing the other codes

Ugly said:
I believe a bad 02 sensor will give you bad gas mileage
+1, O2 sensors can cause bad gas mileage (how bad are we talking?)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts