Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's something unique... this is a custom shaved(emblem removed & filled) OEM grill. This is the second one I've made, & it is very smooth. It's been sanded, filled, sprayed with high build primer, wetsanded, & finally sprayed satin black. There are a few tiny specks in the finish, but nothing noticeable from more than 2-3 feet away. Pictures speak for themselves:

. . SOLD . .

I need a zip code in order to calculate fedex ground cost. 1st paypal payment gets it, no dibs. I'll PM my paypal ID along with shipping cost to interested parties.

·
Registered
978 Posts
shipping to 85210?

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
mep said:
dang, that's just what i need for my CF hood. the stock chrome isn't cutting it. and mep, what kind of lip is on your "cactus" P11?

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
mmmmmm.....that hoood looks fimiliar ....OH WAIT ITS MINE! (well half mine, soo to be mine in a week!!!)`

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
enohand said:
mmmmmm.....that hoood looks fimiliar ....OH WAIT ITS MINE! (well half mine, soo to be mine in a week!!!)`
kekekekeke, welcome to the club. so what do you plan to do for the grill? i put my stock Infiniti grill back, temporarily. i LOVE my Nissan grill, but plan to replace the "G20" badge on my currently blank trunk.

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
paNX2K&SE-R said:
Shipping to 15238 and paypal info?
$10 for fedex ground with $100 worth of insurance & a tracking number. PM sent.

P11Gdub said:
and mep, what kind of lip is on your "cactus" P11?
OEM lip from an 89 Integra, split in the middle, shortened & modified to match the curve of my bumper.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
mep said:
OEM lip from an 89 Integra, split in the middle, shortened & modified to match the curve of my bumper.
cool, another Honda made DIY P11 lip. it matches your black moldings very nicely.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts