Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have a gti-r motor in my p10. i did teh uratyan front and rear mounts becouse the stocks got there azz kicked. the motor was very stiff but now a month later i notice some clunking around and the shifter moves around alot and seems hard to put in gear.ya think i shoul replace the side mounts?im thinking the the tranny mount needsa a uratyhan now to. is there a poly replacement or do i have to pour this mount also?

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
Pat makes sleeves for them to allow the use of the Prothanes.

So you used liquid urethane for the crossmember mounts ?? I'd have used solid Prothanes for them. Have you checked how they look now ??

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
zalfano said:
check the bracket that the passenger side upper mount bolts too... the bolts in mine loosened up and came out...
Also check the bolt holding the linkage in... long shot but that's what was wrong with mine that was making it clunk and move around.

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
I think you just need to take off the downpipe, if even that. I don't think I had my cat off when I was hooking things back up. And actually, the bolt I am talking about goes between the stationary part of the linkage and a mounting point on the floorpan.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
never mind i figured it out. it was hard to tell but the rear motor mount that i had made. i made the front and rears out of the hardest urathayn they sold but it seems to have killed teh back one. teh front is still strong but the back actuallly like wore a passage way clean for it to rock back n forth. this is gonn abe a pain to do it agein.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts