Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 92 g20 with the black strip in the middle all the way around and the black bottom. I was wondering which I should get painted. The bottom would make it appear lower. By the way it is the sandrock beige.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,266 Posts
92G said:
I have a 92 g20 with the black strip in the middle all the way around and the black bottom. I was wondering which I should get painted. The bottom would make it appear lower. By the way it is the sandrock beige.
I'd paint it. Personally, I think that the "black beltline" kinda takes away from the overall look of the G's smooth exterior. :-\
I've seen pics of the beltline and door handles painted over to match the rest of the car and must say they looked clean and sharp.;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,889 Posts
i would paint it too or at least paint the bottom and maybe leave the belt line but first choice would be to paint it all gives the car a new nicer looking life
casual
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
562 Posts
PAINT IT YELLOW! Ive always wanted to see a G in yellow
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,889 Posts
yellow g20

this was one g20 that was painted from black to yellow but i dont think the links work anmore not sure
link

his name is
AxxisG20T on aim
located in texas


here is a small pic showing the car
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
i would paint... but the problem is your might have a problem w/ the paint sticking to the plastic, so your best bet might be to paint just the bottom. post some pics either way you go.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,886 Posts
Re: yellow g20

InfinitiLvr said:
PAINT IT YELLOW! Ive always wanted to see a G in yellow

G20Turbo said:



Wings West got a Yellow P11. Looks nice but I rather see a Gold G20 :)

casual said:
this was one g20 that was painted from black to yellow but i dont think the links work anmore not sure
link

his name is
AxxisG20T on aim
located in texas


here is a small pic showing the car
yeah ive seen that G that shits hot. mad mods to
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top