Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgive me, if this is stupid and/or a re-run topic.

I have read that clearing out the side markers and corners is a common practice and it seems relatively straight forward.

These are part of the turn signal, so my question is do you place colored bulbs in place of the orange or not? In other words does clearing these out reduce visibility of your turn signal?

I have not really seen anything to compare it just seems it would.

Any opinion or clarification greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I personally would not put orange bulbs back in. Most people Clear the orange plastic out to have the housing white so they usally get bulbs that blink white or blue. Or they get silver vision bulbs. Painted silver but blink Orange. It's all on personal prefence. But if your gonna go though the work of clearing the plastic then change the bulbs to.

·
Registered
470 Posts
ok here's the deal:

The orange peice that covers the stock blinker bulbs...reduces the blinkers brightness by a lot. So after you take off that nasty looking little orange peice...your blinkers should be freakin bright as hell.

If your area isn't too anal about having hyper white blinkers...then do that....other wise just buy oragne ones with a silver coating. I think those are expensive though...so if you wanna save money buy orange ones and buy chrome spray paint and spray paint them...litely.

I did that to my hyper whites so its clear and no blue tint

1 - 3 of 3 Posts