Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys ive been thinking about this for a while and finally got a chance to do some measurements. I was looking at the Scion TC sideskirts and measured them out and then measured out the spot fot the p10 and the way it looks is if we cut 4" off the they will fit no problem. the main question is how hard is it to fiberglass because i am thinking about making this a winter project since i might get the skirts for free. But leave feedback and ill try and keep yall posted.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Not hard just make sure to go slow or it will get messy.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey thanx for does of you that commented but when i get back to Iowa from Stl ill talk to my buddy to try and get em and come up with some ideas. I got a crazy one in my head but ill gotta see what the sideskirts look like.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
P10 WRC said:
wow, tizao man, havent seen you around the forums in a minute. how ya been man?
Yea....I know I dont drive my P10 currently so I haven't been an active member. Can't wait to get my car all fixed and then get some insurance. Till then it's Ride or Die on my Suzuki SV1000s.

Also dbamaboy, if you think doing your sides is too much work let me know I can finish up a pair for you. I got some pics and what not if your interested in my work.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
So I am going over some old posts and I seen this one....lol Looks like I almost died (wrecked going onto freeway) then a week later my bike DID DIE!! Lol I blew the motor! Just thought it was funny when I seen this post!

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Yep Fo Sho!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts