Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I believe those are the stock Nissan side skirts for the Primera's. Would be nice if Nissan would offer that shit over here!

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
here is what the site said,
The genuine side step for Te was installed.
It stripped from the dismantling car of the '90 year type Te
i used wordlingo.com to do the translation.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
P10 WRC said:
here is what the site said,
The genuine side step for Te was installed.
It stripped from the dismantling car of the '90 year type Te
i used wordlingo.com to do the translation.
Thanks!

=)

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
:confused: Y O Y in god's name didn't Nissan/Infiniti offer these goodies here in the US?!?!?:confused: I'd definately get those to put on my G!=)

·
Registered
41 Posts
side skerts

How much would you be willing to pay if I can find the side skerts off of a car in the junk yard in Japan and ship them to you????

·
Registered
635 Posts
Thanks for that link...It will come in handy when I put mine on pretty soon. Got any links for install pics for the front and back bumpers?

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Re: side skerts

Nonelower2001 said:
How much would you be willing to pay if I can find the side skerts off of a car in the junk yard in Japan and ship them to you????

OOPS! You may get what you ask for... a TON of PM's asking for JDM stuff =)

·
Registered
20,842 Posts
Re: side skerts

Nonelower2001 said:
Just for the sides, $100

If someone can get me the front, rear, and sides off a Te then I would pay a lot more. Go ask a junkyard how much that would be.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I can probably get the sides but the front and rear will be hard to mail. sorry.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts