Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys! anyone good at photoshop?!?! well heres your chance to show your skills!

i need a new sig, to go with my new car.. unfortunatly i suck at photoshop. and any related things of the sort.. SO..... with my gallery here

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v343/eterniti/new/

i ask you, if you are bored enough, or want something to do. please make me up a sig. ill love you greatly for it!

RULES: anything goes for the sig, any wording on it etc.. only thing it must have is my name (Bish, Bishous, Bishous-G anything like that.. and my cars name Midori or Dori for short.)

once you are done, post up "Sent!" or something like that DONT POST THE SIG

Mail the Sig to [email protected] that way it stays annyomus.(to avoid a popularity contest Ie: voting for a Mod just so you dont get banned =P.) once i collect a few ill will post them all up to begin the Voting process. once the votes are over, the winner will be unmasked!

the winner will get a giant E-Highfive from me and the honor of having me post their sig up! (and maybe something else too.. i dunno, ill think of something)

I thankyou all in advance and i hope someone at least does this.. lol :smile:

-Mark & Midori

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i have yet to recieve any, and all entrys are accepted, no matter how silly. use paint, photoshop, anything. its just like highschool, "theres no such thing as a stupid question" well theres no bad attempt here. once i get some (havent gotten any yet) ill post up another thread for voting, and the winner will get something fun. =D

·
I'm Better Than Zohaib
1,024 Posts
ill make something too but it wont be all that amazing especially next to Mr. Animated sig over here......

1 - 20 of 45 Posts