Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again, I have traded cars. Everyone remembers how I sold the G in Dec '04 and bought a Pontiac Vibe AWD. Well, due to some things that are happening, my wife decided that she needed to go ahead and buy her own car, so a few weeks ago, she had me take her to the local VW dealer, and she bought a 2003 Jetta GLS 5-speed sedan. I didn't say a word, everything was done in her name, I'm not on anything..... but once we got home, I got looking at the parking lot of cars....2002 S10 Extended Cab (4 cyl/5 speed 79K miles) and the 2003 Vibe AWD (automatic, 69K miles), and decided i really didn't want 2 car notes anymore, especially if one of them was just going to sit most of the time. In retrospect, I should have had her trade in the Vibe, and I could have driven the S10 until the wheels fell off, but I didn't bring it up. So, I got looking, and found an '06 Colorada crew-cab, 4 cyl auto here on our lot that had some extra incentive money because it was an aged unit, ect, and in the end, traded both the S10 and the Vibe for it. It dropped my car payment(s) about $200/month. So, now I have a bright blue crew cab truck.....about as far away from a G as I can get right now...... :dead:

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jon, when did you get an Aveo?????

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
after he rear ended someone.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awwww, Dang....Sorry jon!!

·
USPSA M/Pro
5,126 Posts
well, a colorado ain't too bad. think of it this way: you can haul around and bring home pieces of g20s until you can put together a whole one. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts