Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i personally havent still seen te headlight i bought from him, as it was sent to davew7, but:

Can anyone tell me where in this thread it says anything about large cracks in housing and plastic welding back together?
http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?t=49109
i fear he isnt on the boards anymore, and likely wont respond. i paid 70 bucks for a beat up peace of shit that "looks like new" and has "normal wear".
does normal wear involve running into someone and breaking a light? fuck man, must be from LA or NY or some shit if thats "normal wear"

ill bow and arrow your ass :dead:
and kick you in the temple :hurt:
:zoinks:

i PMed him yesterday, hopefully hell respond eventually. ive got his AIM names, although hes only been on once. ill paypal dispute also and see what happens.

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and fuckface mcgee wins
"Dear Ryan Davis,
Our investigation into your claim is complete. As stated in our User
Agreement, the claims process only applies to the shipment of goods. It
does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods
received. Therefore, we are unable to reverse this transaction or issue a
refund. "

fuck that shit.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Cool... I"m going to sell my G20 as a F-430. Will ship the car... and that's it.

Paypal won't give them their money back. :)

Then again I doubt they'd pay for a Ferrari with Paypal.

Sorry to hear about that, but you could have been scammed of more money than that.

Demon

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this is worse than i ended up having it with stardust. thats 2 times in a few weeks. fucking im gonna be sketched about buying anything from anyone now.

thats 75 dollars i needed to buy people christmas stuff with. but now its got to go to ANOTHER headlight, which will inevitably cost more. FUCK that.

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
Damn it people. I say this every post. WHEN DEALING WITH A NEWBIE, maybe even a longstanding member, GET THE PERSONS CONTACT INFO AND TALK TO THEM ON THE PHONE BEFORE SENDING MONEY. Not everyone is honest. Do not assume that because we have a community that everyone who joins it shares in its values.

As far as the paypal. I never heard paypal say that before. I guess that applies to non-ebay stuff.

Lesson learned the hard way. Not that hard actually. I got scammed for $350!!!!! before.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Okay, I'll chime in here since it's in my hands. The housing looks to have beem put back together with plastic weld or something. Also the end that pushes into the fender area is cracked. All this was here before I opened the housing up and was not caused by opening them. Heating would cause melting or bending not abrupt cracks that happened due to a blow or something hitting it. Heres the pics.
Main part of the housing.

End piece with crack.

Also after seeing this stuff I noticed that the part of the reflector that is closest to the grill had about 3 cracks in it. Lets say that the guy didnt see the reflector cracks the obvious one was the one on the end where you have tp oull it out. Also the "fixed" stuff in the housing is very very obvious when you see it in front of you. :(

p.s. sorry for the cell phone pics. :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts