Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I want it to be production feasible tweaked version of the urge.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
I might be living in the past but I think that the S15 is a better looking car... Both the Foria and the Urge are too rounded for my tastes - not a box but sharper angles ala the G35.

A stout turbo and RWD are key.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I hear you but the S15 is in another class altogether. It would have been a $25-30k car if it would have been imported here.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
paNX2K&SE-R said:
I hear you but the S15 is in another class altogether. It would have been a $25-30k car if it would have been imported here.
$25k at the lowest for a base S15; in theory. The 1998 240SX SE (all options) was $28k in 1998 dollars.

Almost the right market segment... Almost left it the odd man out...

·
USPSA M/Pro
5,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i'm not familiar with 240's, but my current understanding thinks it'll be competitive if it can price similarly to mustangs and camaros if it arrived as a nissan. more $$ of course if it came as an infinity.

but first, they have to make it look like a sports car, not an ugly rip of the old nomad concept lol.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
If it was brand new, rwd, VQ powered, and $25k or less I could care less what it looks like. The Foria looks much better from this angle though:

·
USPSA M/Pro
5,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
if nissan can make a rwd coupe just like the 240sx and give it horsepower in the say, 180+ range (4cyl?) and keep it lightweight(under 3000 lbs?), i think it'd make a great car. just gotta price it cheap enough.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts