Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 378 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well im single for the first time in a really long time.
Hmm...now what, well at least I still have you guys. Thanx for keepin it real

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Hmm...now what, well at least I still have you guys. Thanx for keepin it real
You're welcome. ;)

·
Old Man Brian
7,536 Posts
Hmm...now what,
call me..... :lol:

j/p.

take the time to enjoy the single life again. You'll find a nice guy again soon. Well, not as nice as Dave and I, but ya know...we are hard to come by. Right Dave?

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Congratulations! Live it up! I was in a relationship for 11 years! I got my freedom back, not by choice and was terrified! That year of single hood was one of the best times of my life!

Don't bother looking for what's next and just enjoy the now!

·
Registered
537 Posts
stay single for at least 6 months. 12 months is better. enjoy it while you can!!! i cant believe dave dumped you...:zoinks:

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
stay single for at least 6 months. 12 months is better. enjoy it while you can!!! i cant believe dave dumped you...:zoinks:
LOL, I'm in AZ now, Oregon is cold. ;)

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Enjoy being single again...there are many a times i wish i could right now..

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
dude i think im right there with you...i think the girl im with right now..me and her are gonna split..been with her singe Novermber 4th of 2005 so it s been a while..since sophmore yr in high school...and 2 weeks before prom... :( alcohol is my friend right now...

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You guys are awesome! thanks for the support. We have been apart for almost a month now, I gotta say im enjoying the hell out of it!

I would love to try and plan a trip over the mountains soon, it would be nice to get outta town for a weekend. Keep me posted on meets

·
Still learning :D
2,233 Posts
You guys are awesome! thanks for the support. We have been apart for almost a month now, I gotta say im enjoying the hell out of it!

I would love to try and plan a trip over the mountains soon, it would be nice to get outta town for a weekend. Keep me posted on meets
Some of the bay area folks are planning a club meet. They're all a bunch of good guys and I think Alex is letting people crash at his place.

·
Original Owner Bitch.
3,099 Posts
^ cockblockr.

1 - 20 of 378 Posts