Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Im venting here....I was getting on the freeway last night and didnt see the huge tire tread left by a curtious semi. I tried to avoid it but didnt have time....hit it with my bumper on the drivers side.

Aside from some paint chipping off the WW lip, I lost a trim piece from the fog light. Shit that sucks....Ill have to source another one....I guess thats why they call them accidents...oh well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,027 Posts
That sucks dude!

One of my last trips to Dallas in my SE-R I hit a truck tire carcass and it boogered up my front bumper cover and dented the hood. I had even feared worse.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,889 Posts
nozha if you find a spot to buy the fog light little water guard covers on the side otf them let me know man cuz i need one too mine fell off somewhere dont know where
casual
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
casual said:
nozha if you find a spot to buy the fog light little water guard covers on the side otf them let me know man cuz i need one too mine fell off somewhere dont know where
casual
Sure thing, Im calling infinitpartsusa tomorrow. I have the part number sheet at home. Which side are you missing, mine is the drivers side.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,889 Posts
i need the passengers side one ! and since you calling them tomorrow could you check some parts prices for me
umm
check out this link for pics of the peices we are talking about
link
1. would be the passengers side peice for the fog
2. would be that kickpanel drivers side beige
3. would be the door moldings for 99 g20 th black rubber molding around the windows it starts fading when car sits outside due to water staying on it
4 would be these black plastic guards under the car one has indented into it E 2 thats the only part number i see on it
5.next would be the plastic guard under both wheel wells the part that sticks out in front by the front bumper but i think its one big peice part number i see on it is
nissan 63843
or 63843 2j500
or L614-5211-500 i think the l is for left wheel well
the other side is
L614-5211-100
or 63842 2j500



lol i look back at this and realize thats a long list that maybe i need to take to the dealer but basically even if you dont check these it helps me out for future reference since i got them all written here in one place
thanks
casual
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cas: Check my G20 site, Ive got a hand full of part numbers up there in the Factory Part No section that I pulled from my part sheets, there are illustrations to boot.

Funny, the part number I need is right there too....LMAO....I crack me up....

Ill grab the door molding numbers and the kick panel as well tomorrow....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,889 Posts
yeah i got that bookmarked for the part number but you know how some of them u havent added pics yet some of them i wonndered if it was the peice i was looking for..
thanks for the help
casual
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
586 Posts
Yahnozha said:
So Im venting here....I was getting on the freeway last night and didnt see the huge tire tread left by a curtious semi. I tried to avoid it but didnt have time....hit it with my bumper on the drivers side.

Aside from some paint chipping off the WW lip, I lost a trim piece from the fog light. Shit that sucks....Ill have to source another one....I guess thats why they call them accidents...oh well.

[email protected],
I hope youll be more careful when you're driving yer sis' new car home from here. I'd hate to see her new G with tire carcass all about it and then your sis would scratch yer eyes out. :eek:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Re: Slight mishap...

littlerudegirl said:
[email protected], I hope youll be more careful when you're driving yer sis' new car home from here. I'd hate to see her new G with tire carcass all about it and then your sis would scratch yer eyes out. :eek:
OH, my sister would so kill me....thanks for the safety reminder...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
562 Posts
hey Pat....that blows man... That almost happened to me once by I changed lanes immediately....but stupid thing is...right after I realized I didn't even check if there was a car in the next lane....man I better take some defensive driving courses....

Pat can you help me out? Can you look in the FSM and see if there is anything for a OBD code 1440??? This has been my problem for about 6 months now and don't know what to do...I know its Overrun Clutch Solenoid but what is the solution or troubleshooting steps recommended?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TY423 said:
Pat can you help me out? Can you look in the FSM and see if there is anything for a OBD code 1440??? This has been my problem for about 6 months now and don't know what to do...I know its Overrun Clutch Solenoid but what is the solution or troubleshooting steps recommended?
Okay, code P1440 (consult) is a Evap Small Leak, and I dont have that section with me, Ill have to look it up when I get home

The overrun clutch solenoid is code 1203 for a generic ECM and P1760 on the consult, but that has to deal with the Auto Tranny. I dont have that section with me either, Ill pick up the rest of my manual tonight, Ive been putting all the pages in clear plastic sleves because Im all nasty and greasy when I work on my car, I keep messing up the pages.....Ill get with you tomorrow...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
casual said:
1. would be the passengers side peice for the fog
2. would be that kickpanel drivers side beige
3. would be the door moldings for 99 g20 th black rubber molding around the windows it starts fading when car sits outside due to water staying on it
4 would be these black plastic guards under the car one has indented into it E 2 thats the only part number i see on it
5.next would be the plastic guard under both wheel wells the part that sticks out in front by the front bumper but i think its one big peice part number i see on it is
casual
Casual: here is what I got for you on part numbers....

1. I pm'd you that one...

2. Double check on this one, Im 90% sure this is it but call and fing out, the description isnt that great. This is for the Beige Garnish Assembly, Lower Pillar.
R 66900-6F203
L 66901-6F203

3. a. This is the black trim at the bottom of the window, outside, above the door handle. (Moulding Belt)
Front Doors.
R 80820-3J105
L 80821-3J105
Rear Doors
R 82820-3J100
L 82821-3J100

3. b. This is the black trim on the "B" Pillar. (Tape, black out)
Front Doors
R 80812-3J110
L 80813-3J110
Rear Doors
R 82812-3J110
L 82813-3J110

3. c. This is the "trim" around the window from what I can tell. (Run, Glass) for the 99
Front Doors
R 80330-7J105
L 80331-7J105
Rear Doors
R 82330-3J110
L 82331-3J110

I dont know if that is what you are looking for exactly...but take some photos so I can double check for you.

Dont ask me if R = Drivers side or not, I dont know....and get me photos of numbers 4 and 5 so I can look them up.

[email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,889 Posts
to confirm the parts
1. is the fog peice and let me know when u going to get it so i can send u money to ge me mine
its the 2nd and 3rd pic on the page
2. is the beige kickpanel its the first pic on the page
3.the black door molding trim weahterguard trim its he 4th pic on the page
4. we can forget about 4 i its not important plastic peice
5 .and 5 is the wheelwell plastic for both sides its the 5h pic

link to pictures

thank you very much
casual
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top