Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welllll im not going to give it away yet, but I got a hunch a while back on an item that seems to be IMPOSSIBLE to find for G20s and Primeras. People always want them but rarely find them. I noticed at a junker a while back something that may just solve the issue.... and i just spent $17 on ebay to give it a try. much better than $60-$100 i must say :zoinks:

ill post an update when i get them in a few days :naughty:

PS- First to guess my acronym wins =)
unless its p11gdub. because i think he already knows.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
2000 G-Twenty-T said:
bastard. haha i dunno if theres gonna be mauch curvature issue. its 3M tape so thatll hold around the flimsy corner. it may require a little shaving. well see =)
that's agood idea, but don't be surprised if you have to heat them. I had to heat my lids made fore the g20 to get them to fit the awy I wanted. plus you'll probably get a better fit from heating then trimming (except in the case of the end)

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ayyyyyy guess who got what in the mail today =)

so first impressions, theyre a close fit. a little long on the ends, easy fix, theres a bit on the inside curve of the headlight to trim but i must say they are VERY close. people should start getting these =)
im gonna make the insides a bit pointier just for personal taste, and paint to match body color

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
finally got a dremel and fit these on today, first impressions? well they look alot like Cryss', i like them i think, i need some opinions though on color, and style. ill get some pics up tomorrow when its light out again

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
awsome find...great idea!
im ordering a set as soon as i can
id say paint them the same color as your car if its not that big of a hassel... other wise i think theyd look fine black since it flows with the rest of your car.
post some pics from farther away when you can please

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well dont get me wrong... they fit now. at first though they didnt quite since they were for an accord. but after a bit of dremeling they fit just fine! im gonna shower and then ill post some pics of them

1 - 19 of 19 Posts