Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

smoked tail lights

2K views 25 replies 12 participants last post by  casual 
i dont know, i got mines from a local speedshop for only $8 it was imported from Europe and ive noticed EVERYONE else not just G20 owners who have smoked out their tailights, dont have clearcoat on them orsomething it doesnt shine its dull. When i bought the spray i specifically asked and they showed me that the bottle said it did. Chech out my pics i smoked them out like 5 months ago. I only did 2 coats and it was dark enough that cherry red look. Everyone thinks their aftermarket or i sprayed the inside, because when you feel it it doesnt feel like spray its smooth. Anyways go to the photo page for more pics, and i made them fade from inside dark to outside light

My Website

Dude whatever you think looks best go for it!! Also go to speed and truck world for the spray every else they sell te expensive kind that doesnt shine.....that rhymed

Just buy the spray, and if its not the one i bought, buy some clearcoat to spray over it.

The type of spray contained in the can lets light pass through. I already tried the window tint a while back, but it doesnt bend so it wont stay. They actually have a product that is a film like window tint made for the tailights, i saw it on AF once a while back which modivated me to smoke out my tails. Over time though, i only did 3 coats, it starts fading away little by little.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.