Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
North Star Fighter
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the cleveland area stacked up around 18" of snow today. It was cool cause school was cancelled, but then i got a call from my boss saying that he needed me. So I went outside to warm up my car and found this...

My iced out grill.

The snow was so uneven and crappy and stuff that I couldn't even sculpt anything on my car. I was also kinda in a rush to get to work...sucks...and yeah, the car is running and I cleared it up a bit before I took the pics.

·
North Star Fighter
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sco0terzsl said:
I got a bobcat to clear out my spot.
As I got my car out and started to drive out of the parking lot, the guy with the snow blower started blowing snow in the path of my travel. I got out and launched a snowball at him calling him an idiot.

INFI_20 said:
So you actualy made it out of that stuff??
Yeah...20 minutes of shoveling and cleaning. And making the G rock back and forth...finally made it out and got to work 40-50 minutes later.

cavern said:
Thats some nice BLING BLING (Ice, Bling Bling, Get it? :p)!
lol....don't quit the day job man.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
We are having a cold snap it may go down to 50 this weekend but the wnd chill will make it feel like 45. ;)

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
man u your super slammed suspension wasnt helpin ya :p

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
oh man, why didn't you prop up the windsheild wipers? i feel sorry for all of you snow bunnies.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
kwciks nice lokin g!!!!

ifs you prop the wipsrs.. the just freezer in the up possinsiotn..

i dit that last nightt, and all they dids was create a shafts of ice alogn the eitre wipers assmplely..

no matters whay you haves ot scrape and clean.. fuck snow. fuck winter! AZ hers i come! gods,. uinm dfrunks .

·
North Star Fighter
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
poppy_morenito said:
We are having a cold snap it may go down to 50 this weekend but the wnd chill will make it feel like 45. ;)
i will feel that kind of victory one of these days...

91se-rdet said:
lol dude i know how you feal...check out my driveway.

http://sr20forum.com/showthread.php?p=1840566#post1840566post1840566

that first pic is my se-r and only the mirror has survived.
you def. have me trumped...

vi3tdragun4o5 said:
haha. P10 snowplow in action. =P

_mikey
i was more or less competing with the plow trucks on the highway to see who could push more snow. i think i was winning.

·
Registered
35 Posts
We got a bit of rain...but its okay, it should be back up to 75 or so today ;)

Man, I really miss the snow, but I never had to drive in it. If my car were buried in anything more than a few inches of snow, I'd call in to work.

·
Registered
430 Posts
i think its funny the people that live in snow hate it but the ppl that dont have to deal with it love it. come up here for a while and see how much you love it.

·
North Star Fighter
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
the people that don't have to deal with it can go to it whenver they want, so they can say "i love snow cause i can snowboard/ski/make snow angels/go snowmobiling" and all that other happy crap.

try shoveling out of your parking lot and see if your happy image of snow remains.

but i must say, before i do realize i have to go out into that monstrosity of a storm. it does make for a beautiful sight from my window.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts