Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
haha....well guys it was fun time....glad to see theres few more g20s that goes to these meets lol........i think in the future it tims to bring back the p11 ...same excate way i had it to plus some lol but not anytime soon....gotta finish the EGG lol...white yoke power haha

·
Low is a Lifestyle
3,190 Posts
I got a hold of some pixs....here ya go.............

^^Thats my baby in her debut at the meet...she did well my black p10...DOUBLE CLICK

^^cesar posing ...LOL

^^forgot dudes name but he had a nice p10 with a carbonfiber hood

^^engine shot...bad pix but alot of polish which you cant really see

back side shot of my p10

·
Low is a Lifestyle
3,190 Posts
LOL..... dude this basically was your meet so you gotta have a pix of the host man...LOL how bout we set up a g20 cruise from like so and so fwy to so and so place and back..

·
WCMIII/SR2012 FLAKER
5,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JAYGOTBOOST said:
LOL..... dude this basically was your meet so you gotta have a pix of the host man...LOL how bout we set up a g20 cruise from like so and so fwy to so and so place and back..
^^haha, thanks man, at least you made it out there. :cool:

Honestly, I want to do a night drive-cruise-ride or somrthing like that. Whats fun when you get together for a drive & your stuck in traffic on your day off, less traffic at nite & more fun too.

·
Registered
44 Posts
damn i missed out! over slept and i had to do work on the s13,, thermostat blew on my sr20det...... is there gonna be anymore meets in the summer???

·
Registered
137 Posts
nice...one of these days i m going to attend one of these.....but great pics... gr8 Cars.....

btw Jorge, I see you havent installed your CF Hood and Impul Grill yet...

·
Registered
78 Posts
yeah i yelled at the ice cream truck haha. yeah dude let me know if u guys want to set up a so cal cruise i can post it up on the 300z forums

1 - 20 of 39 Posts